10 Back To School Silhouette Cameo Projects
It’s time to get the kids back to school! We are at the 2 week countdown until the kids first day of school down in my neck of the woods. We have bought our school supplies, the back to school wardrobe, and have started getting back in our nightly routine. But there is one more thing we have to do, and that’s some back to school cameo projects! Why you may ask? Well because I use my silhouette cameo for everything! I make school teachers gifts, personalized pencil cases, the whole 9 yards. And if you are reading this, I’m going to guess that you have your own silhouette cameo too and you are ready for some projects right!? Well you have come to the right place! I have looked around on the internet and found some really awesome back to school silhouette cameo projects and compiled them here for you to check out, enjoy!
Here are 10 Back To School Silhouette Cameo Projects:
1. First day of school photo prop– This a great way to add some flair to those first day of school pictures we make our children take ha! It’s going to look great in a photo album right?
2. Yearly Back to School shirt with handprints– I have done one of these for my daughter and we add a handprint every year. It’s a great memory they can take with them when they leave for college too!
3. Personalized Pencils– This is an easy and quick project that will ensure your kids will know exactly which pencils belong to them!
4. Personalized Clipboard for teachers– This is a simple and sweet beginning of the year gift for your children’s teacher. This article also shows how to apply vinyl to the back of something easily!
5. Back to School Apple Mason Jar– Another sweet back to school gift is this apple jar that you can fill with sweets!
6. Personalized Water Bottles– Learn how to use transfer paper to easily make personalized water bottles that your children can take with them to school to keep hydrated!
7. DIY Phone Covers– Send them back to school in style with these monogram phone covers. Bonus, the cut files are free!
8. DIY Reusable Stencils– These could be used for teachers, for scrapbooking, or school projects through out the year. A simple technique that can be used for so many things!
9. DIY Library Book Pale– This is perfect for those of us with kids that happen to misplace things. This project will give them a dedicated space to put their library books in until it’s time to turn them back in.
10. DIY Planner Stickers– Now this is probably one of my favorite projects of all. I love planning and being able to make my own planner stickers.
There you have it! 10 back to school silhouette projects that everyone is sure to love! I hope you enjoy, and make sure to come back and tell me if you tried a project out!